Monday 4 April 2011

[News]Seungri claims he was arrogant after the release of “Strong Baby”

Source: Korea Economic via Nate + allkpop



During a recent recording for MBC’s “Come to Play“, Big Bang’s Seungri candidly revealed that he may have been a bit too proud of his success with ”Strong Baby“.

He explained, “Two years after I finally became an adult, I was able to go into my debut solo activities. Once it began earning a positive response, I thought to myself that I could be a hit too! I held my head up high at that.”

Leader G-Dragon threw in, “At the time, Seungri always walked around with his hands clasped behind his back.” Seungri then went on to mention an awards speech he had given during a music program win, and claimed that even he was embarrassed of how narcisstic it was.

Be sure to tune in for more details after “Come To Play” airs on April 4th at 11:15 PM KST.


No comments:

Post a Comment